[Typo3] Re: [Typo3-linux] INFO: typo3 3.8.0 install & testside: TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "sv" was NOT loaded! (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)

joachim rinck jorinck at gmail.com
Tue May 31 09:52:41 CEST 2005

Hi Dante,

commenting out one line in localconf.php should solve your issue.

After unpacking the "testsite" package it's not possible to acces the
install tool. All TYPO3 sites (FrontEnd BackEnd and Install tool) are only
showing this error:

TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "sv" was NOT loaded!
(t3lib_extMgm::extPath)

reason seems to be that the localconf in this package contains a wrong
value for "requiredExt"
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT'][ 'requiredExt'] = 'cms,lang';
this is wrong -> the default value for this is "cms,lang,sv"

workaround: comment this line out in your localconf.php

 best regards, joachim (actually my second (real) name, sorry folks;)