[Typo3] direct mail encoding SOLVED

michael karatepla at yahoo.fr
Tue May 31 09:01:56 CEST 2005

All my problems seems to vanish when I move to a linux platform so I
can't really say what was wrong with the window configuration of php,
probably like someone suggest it, a problem of line end, a problem with
the mail server, window php configuration, the fact is that it work fine
now.

Thank you anyway for the answers you try to bring me.

Michael.