[Typo3] Problem with LINK's

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon May 30 20:53:47 CEST 2005

Hello,

On 5/30/05, tapio <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net> wrote:
> Dmitri Pissarenko wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > When I insert LINK tags (<LINK x>...</LINK>, where x is the ID of the
> > homepage), a new browser window is opened, when the user clicks the link
> > so generated.
> >
> > I want that the link is displayed in the same window.
> >
> > Is there a way to do this apart from using <A HREF="y"
> > target=_top>...</A>? I don't want to use this because y must be an
> > absolute path.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Dmitri Pissarenko
> >
> If you have installed CSS Style Content change constant.txt files
>    pageFrameObj = page =>   pageFrameObj = _self

Do NOT change the .txt files! You will need to do this any and every
time you upgrade the extension; the system is well designed to prevent
maintenance headaches of that kind. Constants can be changed using the
constant editor found in the 'Template' module in the back end (hint,
hint...)

-Christopher