[Typo3] ve_guestbook

Kristian Wind kw at hovsa.dk
Mon May 30 19:18:59 CEST 2005

Hi all!

Having problems displaying ve_guestbook items with other date formats than english. I have read just about all there is on the subject, and i'm still completely lost.

One of the things i read was:

--->
You can use

plugin.tx_veguestbook_pi1.date_stdWrap.strftime = ...
plugin.tx_veguestbook_pi1.time_stdWrap.strftime = ...

to format date and time (See the PHP-manual (strftime) for the codes).
<---

I have no idea how to do that  - or if it is the right ting to do.

I need to have the date in danish format - like:
- instead of: "May 30, 2005"
- i need: "30. maj 2005"

- or something like that...

The reason for me using ve_guestbook was the confirmation-before-publish and mail-issues.

- Kristian Wind (kristianwind)