[Typo3] Direct Mail under Windows (dmailerd script)

Norbert Desautels ndesautels at gdgsystems.com
Mon May 30 19:16:00 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm using the direct_mail extension under Typo3 3.7 and Windows 2000.
Now, everything is working as expected except for the "dmailerd.phpcron" script job.
I don't really care about the scheduling part - I'll do it from a separate program.
But I need to be able to call this script at least from the command line right now.
I've setup my $dir variable and all the define statements in the script file.
My call to the script look like this:
c:\php\cli\php -q C:/Apache/Apache2/TechInsight/typo3/ext/direct_mail/mod/dmailerd.php

At the end this is what I get:
Notice: Undefined index:  HTTP_HOST in C:\Apache\Apache2\TechInsight\typo3\t3lib\class.t3lib_div.php on line 2611

Notice: Use of undefined constant TYPO3_OS - assumed 'TYPO3_OS' in C:\Apache\Apache2\TechInsight\typo3\ext\sr_direct_mail_ext\class.ux_t3lib_dmailer.php on line 268

Notice: Undefined variable:  TYPO3_CONF_VARS in C:\Apache\Apache2\TechInsight\typo3\sysext\lang\lang.php on line 557

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class:  t3lib_cs in C:\Apache\Apache2\TechInsight\typo3\t3lib\class.t3lib_div.php on line 3231

The "class.t3lib_cs.php" is present the t3lib/ folder.
At this point it seems to be a PHP problem but...
I also tried the script from the "sr_direct_mail_ext" extension but same kind of problem occurs.
I would appreciate any clue on how to do this.

Thanks,
Norbert