[Typo3] cron job fpr direct mail

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Mon May 30 15:45:23 CEST 2005

Jochen Weiland wrote:
> Maik Caro wrote:
>
>> Does anyone has the cron job successfully running?

I've not been successful. I don't know what your local envrionment
is. On a hosted service that I use, PHP is installed as CGI and
located

/u/httpd/cgi-bin/php4.cgi

However, I continue to get the same error that you get

"Wrong path... This '' should be the last part of ''"

The problem appears to be in the assignment of $dir

$dir = dirname($HTTP_ENV_VARS["_"]);

which assigns "" to $dir. I'm not sure why this is because my host
claims to have register_globals on. I've also tried the newer
system var $_ENV, but get the same result. I've also tried to
assign $dir a complete path to the directory where the script
resides. In this case, I get no error, but the engine does not
start either. I'm not sure what to do next.

Mark