[Typo3] list and single news plugin in one page

Aldo Polli a.polli at mir.it
Mon May 30 14:00:35 CEST 2005

Hi,
I have a list news plugin and a single news plugin in one page.
When I show the page I have the message "no news_id given" in the place of
the single plugin,
then when I click one item in the list the page display correct with the
right news in the single plugin.

I think that I have the "no news_id given" error because the
tx_ttnews[tt_news] parameter is not set.
Can I set in the page or in the single news plugin a default
tx_ttnews[tt_news] setting that point to the last news?
Or in other words, it's possibile to define a default news to display for
the single news plugin (the first, the last ...) when the
tx_ttnews[tt_news] parameter is not set?

Thanks in advance,
ciao

Aldo Polli