[Typo3] GMENU Individual Button Parameters

Liam Wilks l.wilks at sportingpulse.com.au
Mon May 30 02:18:56 CEST 2005

Ok, thanks very much for your quick response. I'll try that solution for
now.

If anyone has a solution where I can specify this for several buttons, I
would still be interested in hearing it.

Liam

--

Liam Wilks
SportingPulse Pty Ltd

Email: l.wilks at sportingpulse.com
Website: www.sportingpulse.com

 to the intended recipient and may be privileged. This email
 and any attachments are also subject to copyright. If you have
 received this email inadvertently or you are not the intended
 recipient, you may not disseminate, distribute, copy or in
 any way rely on it. Further, you should notify the sender
 immediately and delete the email from your computer. Whilst we
 have taken precautions to alert us to the presence of computer
 viruses, we cannot guarantee that this email and any files
 transmitted with it are free from such viruses.