[Typo3] realurl and cyrillic page titles

Sun May 29 21:57:05 CEST 2005

Hello!

I have a web site, which contains pages with English and Russian titles.
I want to use it with realurl. With English pages, realurl works without
problems.

But realurl can't cope with Russian page titles, it can't create working
   URLs for them.

I would like to know whether it is possible to setup realurl so, that
Russian characters are "transliterated" to English ones.

For instance, if the Russian page is called "Главная страница", the
converted title is "Glavnaja_stranica". The URL generated is then:

http://www.mydomain.com/ru/glavnaja_stranica

Since "glavnaja_stranica" does not contain any Russian characters,
realurl should be able to work with it.

Is it possible to do that?

TIA

Dmitri Pissarenko