[Typo3] newloginbox

racco raczek at open.infi.pl
Sun May 29 21:05:51 CEST 2005

hello!

On typo3.org in documentation section about New fronted login box it is said
that I can manipulate with look of this plugin by css:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/newloginbox/CSS_styling/

But where I can find this css file?? I looked in extension directory
/typo3/ext/newloginbox/ but I have found nothing.

My second question reffering to newloginbox:
I am using newloginbox in TS, not as a Create Page Content, so I do not know
how to manipulate with all those options that are possible to change when
you are using in the backend as a plugin (Welcome text, Login success, Error
etc...)

thx

racco