[Typo3] TYPO3 3.8 and 3.7.1

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Sun May 29 10:04:20 CEST 2005

 > P.S.: You should read the comments at the heise.de article! Very
 > funny... ;)

> TYPO3 3.8.0 was already announced on heise and golem.de.

Maybe announcing also on an english language site will let the rest of
world ( about 5.800.000.000 men/women ) to know about typo 3.8 ;)
I'm new here but i'm enthusiastic about Typo3.
However when i try to spread the "word of typo3" many people say me :"No
way, it's a project too much focused on nordic/german language..."
They surely don't know the Doc Matrix and this Newsgroup and they
continue to trust in this sort of legend that Typo3 is only a
German/nordic phenomenon, a sort of private club.

I'm italian and if i want to announce something related to an
international project i don't think to do this on www.html.IT, or
something.it or other italian site.

You know, more user means much chances to get also "skilled" users ( i
mean coder and not dumb users as me :) ) and also much more and better
testing.

My 2 euro cents.... Peace !

Francesco