[Typo3] update from 3.7.0 to 3.7.1 or 3.8.0 (help)

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Sat May 28 21:11:45 CEST 2005

I have tried upgrading to both of these versions by copying the packages to
my server (fresh install). but somehow my imagehandling goes haywire then...

Is it possible (how) to upgrade by overwriting nessecary files? Or has
anyone experience with importing a 3.7.0 based site in either new version
and had roblems with missing images and found a solution?

My server must be working ok since image handling works fine for 3.7.0 but
since my MySQL version has a conflict with 3.7.0 I have to upgrade some how
(its a hosted solution so I cant change php and mysql, but just my typo3
install)

//Jane Larsen