[Typo3] Extension Differentiated formmail recipients and version 3.8.0

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Sat May 28 16:40:11 CEST 2005

Hi list,

Some days ago I posted a problem:
  *Differentiated formmail recipients conflicts with Login User Tracking*
Sacha answered me (thanks Sacha), but before I figured it out, the
problem changed.

What happens? I installed, as many of you, v3.8.0.

And further:
If I install *Differentiated formmail recipients* only, I don't get
mails for the recipients, but only one for [rcp wizard in use, click
icon -->]@myhoster.com.

Installing or uninstalling of *Login User Tracking* does not change
anything.

It seems that there is a problem/conflict between the dfr-extension and
version 3.8

Who uses also this extension and has solved this problem?

Who has (an hint for) a solution?

Who?

Daniel