[Typo3] missing install tool

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Sat May 28 13:46:29 CEST 2005

Choosing another language just required some additional extension install
but changed nothing and if I click on the white space where the "Install
Tool" text should have been I get a blank page (but with module list etc.
intact)

I made another 3.8.0 install in a subdomain in there the Install Tool works
fine...

//Jane Larsen