[Typo3] Frontend Language ?

Nick Markogiannakis nm at diktiografima.gr
Sat May 28 06:21:53 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

Does anybody have a concrete solution about the language setting for the frontend? I don't get how the iso-8859-1 (english) appears on the source of the page when everything is set up for a different language (greek in this case - iso-8859-7). I didn't have this problem before with the version 3.6 but in 3.7 I can't find a solution.

Actually in both versions 2 meta tag lines were resulted one for english and one for greek. But in 3.6 the english meta tag line was appearing after the greek and so the page was shown correctly. But in 3.7 version the opposite is happening (english 1st - greek 2nd) and it's a nightmare... :-(

I would greatly appreciate any help ... I have tried everything I found on the posts but nothing works ...

Thank you,
- Nick