[Typo3] tt_products shop and password protected pages

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat May 28 00:54:12 CEST 2005

>>> Change your fe_user or unset the "required" flag for some fields.
>>

>> where can i find these fields ?
>>
>> I Searched in the 'fe_admin_fe_users.tmpl' but there is no
>> login-procedure indicated, only creating users.
>>
>> I also searched in the ../t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php, but where
>> is the right switch, here ?
>
> I think Joey was talking about the database field "required" in the
> fe_user table, wasn't he?

Nope - I've been talking about the required fields in the tt_products setup.
There are fields for delivery adress, billing adress and others that you can
set to required via TS.
This doesn't make sense for logged in users, if the fields in their DB
record are empty.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau