[Typo3] Front End User List extension not working

Gabriel Belforti belforti at gmail.com
Fri May 27 21:29:17 CEST 2005

Hi list

I installed the Front End User List  extension, added it as a content in a page, defined the startingpoint for the FE users page in the extension, but the extension didn't return any list. It returned:

Displaying results 0 to 0 out of 0
Page 1
Username: Name:

Even the search didn't work. So I guess it is related to the FE user database (fe_users). I checked it and there are users there (I'm also able to login with the new login extension).

Then I tried defining plugin.tx_gsifeuserlist_pi1.pidList = [users page pid]
in the main page template (first as a constant and then as a setup) and also didn't work.

I'm running 3.8 and I tried it also with 3.7 without success. I know I'm forgetting to define something, but I can't figure it out so far. Any clue?

Thanks,
- Gabriel