[Typo3] DMail Subscription -> automatic html emails

Darren Sprott typo3 at dsol.com.au
Fri May 27 20:08:42 CEST 2005

Mauro Lorenzutti wrote:
> I'm not sure this is the best way to do that but you can modify the
> template for the registration by deleting the checkbox and inserting
> the next field:
>
> <input type="hidden" name="FE[tt_address][module_sys_dmail_html]" value="1">
>
> Perhaps I don't beleve that forcing HTML mails is correct for the
> users...

Thanks Mauro.

This worked. I had been trying to control it through typoscript. It
seems that in the DMail plugin, typoscript has a difficult time
overriding the default setup.

As far as forcing html emails, I thought there was an option for DMail
to send a composite email with both html and plaintext in the same
message. I hadn't got to the point of testing this yet though.

cheers

Darren