[Typo3] Templavoila install errors

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:17:43 CEST 2005

On 5/27/05, Joe Jett <joejett at charter.net> wrote:
> Christopher, if you check the radio button to return only "Only answered
> or rated posts" you get one or two depending on how you word the search
> and they don't answer the question.
>
> I know how to use a search engine. In using a search engine I have
> learned that this is a very common error. What I haven't been able to
> find is an explanation or a solution.
>
> I did find a very old issue assigned to Kasper in April 04 to change
> "error" messages in ext manager to "warning" messages, and severity is
> labeled as "tweak".
>
> I'm beginning to conclude that this is not really a problem and everyone
> just ignores it.
>
> Still I would think someone would know the answer here and be willing to
> shed some light on it without running me in circles around google.

Nobody is running you in circles. There is a very clear answer in the
very first result in the Google search:

"from the CSH: "...and if any errors were found they will be displayed.
Usually these errors will not prevent the extension from working but more
likely point out some theoretical problems that the extension developer
should address."

-Christopher