[Typo3] is typo3 suitable for a site like playboy?

MickyW funkycms at axidea.fr
Fri May 27 17:13:29 CEST 2005

There's something called a license agreement that is shipped with the
software that should tell what you can do or not :)
btw if you start discriminating on a religion-related matter, you're gonna
kill interest for that software. A company won't run the risk to use
software that it will be forbidden to use the day the creator decides this
company violates its moral principles.

Mickael