[Typo3] is typo3 suitable for a site like playboy?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri May 27 16:30:10 CEST 2005

>> thnx guyz, these are some answers i can work with.
>>
>> and joey, it's not a "playboylike" site... it is the dutch playboy
>> site i am asking for :)
>>
>> and i must agree that playboy is something completely different than
>> pornography.
>
> I don't want to play the advocat, you can do whatever you want and no
> one will stop you, but believe me when I tell you that sites like
> playboy do meet the definition of sexually explicit, for Kasper, me,
> and our God. That said, go ahead and do it, I am sure TYPO3 can
> handle it :)

Since you are speaking for Kasper here: Did you ask him about his opinion?
And BTW: Did you ask your god too? - Or could it be you are mistaking
"church" for "god" here? ;-)

IMHO it would be best if Tim would ask Kasper personally ...

just my two cents

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau