[Typo3] placement of flag selector on page

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri May 27 14:21:21 CEST 2005

> I have set up a multilanguage site with the help of the tutorial @
> http://typo3.jweiland.net/en/typo3cms/howto/typo3-languages/.
>
> It states:
> "(..)Then you add the script to the template (this example is for the
> TU standard template, the value 'page.10.43' determines where the
> menu will appear on your page):
>      page.10.43 = PHP_SCRIPT
>      page.10.43.file = fileadmin/scripts/my_languageMenu.php (..)"
>
> I would like to move the flags, or language menu somewhere else, no
> below the menubar (I am using a modified version of the TU template).
> What does page.10.43 mean? coordinates? How should I interpret them to
> move them somewhere else?

Taking a look at TSref will show you that you don't have to use this script
anymore.
You can use a simple HMENU with "special = language".
Place this wherever and however you like (Pure TS with wraps, maybe into a
marker of your HTML-Template or whatever )

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau