[Typo3] tt_products shop and password protected pages

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri May 27 14:00:00 CEST 2005

> after intensive searching in the groups, i couldn´t find any
> workaround for the following problem:
>
> I have password protected pages (Typo 3.5.0) in which the shop-module
> (1.2.7) is running.
>
> I can login via fe_user, select a product, put it in the basket, see
> the basket, go to the registration page, put in my address data etc.
>
> BUT THEN if i click 'Pay/Order':
> -----------------------------------
>
> i get the following error message:
>
> "You have not filled in all required fields with address information.
> Please go back and do that!"
>

> The interesting thing is:
> -----------------------------
>
> IF I DISABLE the password-protection everything is going fine and i
> can finalize the order completely.
>
> Is this a bug in the tt_products or TYPO3 Version OR do i have to make
> any other fine-tuning to get this running ??

It might not be a bug but a missing value in your fe_user fields.
For logged in users the fields in the basket are filled in automatically.
So if you set something to "required" which is not available form the
current fe_user's fields this value will not be submitted.

Change your fe_user or unset the "required" flag for some fields.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau