[Typo3] tt_products shop and password protected pages

Harry Jung typo3 at openj.net
Fri May 27 13:01:04 CEST 2005

Dear group,

after intensive searching in the groups, i couldn´t find any workaround
for the following problem:

I have password protected pages (Typo 3.5.0) in which the shop-module
(1.2.7) is running.

   |-> Products-Sysfolder
   	|-> Products-Plugin-Page
   	|-> Basket
   	|-> Cashpoint
    	|-> Tracking

I can login via fe_user, select a product, put it in the basket, see the
basket, go to the registration page, put in my address data etc.

BUT THEN if i click 'Pay/Order':
-----------------------------------

i get the following error message:

"You have not filled in all required fields with address information.
Please go back and do that!"

The interesting thing is:

IF I DISABLE the password-protection everything is going fine and i can
finalize the order completely.

Is this a bug in the tt_products or TYPO3 Version OR do i have to make
any other fine-tuning to get this running ??

Any help is very appreciated !

Thanks and best regards,

Harry Jung