[Typo3] htmlArea RTE & content formatting with CSS

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Fri May 27 10:06:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

Peter Kraume schrieb:
> I'm using htmlArea as RTE. Now I need to know how I can my own CSS to
> format single Elements.
>
> E.g. I try to "wrap" each textblock with a div boy that contains special
> style definitions. But each time I add my own HTML code in the HTML view
> it isn't saved.
>
> Any hints for me?

look for dynamicCSS, a very nice and handy htmlareaplugin to apply
style-classes.

also read man:rtehtmlarea and
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/Introduction-1841d1ad26/
, find out about transformations/the htmlparser, which might not be
configured to allow your tags, classes or style-attribute...

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag