[Typo3] DMail Subscription -> automatic html emails

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Fri May 27 08:15:34 CEST 2005

Hi Darren,

DS> I'm using the DMail extension and want to have html emails
DS> turned on by default and delete the checkbox from the
DS> subscription. Can anyone point me in the right direction because
DS> everything I've tried hasn't worked.

I'm not sure this is the best way to do that but you can modify the
template for the registration by deleting the checkbox and inserting
the next field:

<input type="hidden" name="FE[tt_address][module_sys_dmail_html]" value="1">

Perhaps I don't beleve that forcing HTML mails is correct for the
users...

Cordiali saluti,
 Mauro

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com