[Typo3] Templavoila install errors

Joe Jett joejett at charter.net
Fri May 27 05:34:22 CEST 2005

Yes, a google search does that. 99% of them are from the ext repository
and the other 5% are from various installs with the same problem, and
not a solution or explanation in there that I can find. A search of this
thread shows the question asked 34 times with only 2 of those threads
replied to at all, and still not an answer there that does me any good.

Actually I was having another problem and thought maybe I needed to
correct these errors before continuing.

This seems to be a problem with many ext's, not just templavoila, but
when I have a screen telling me there are errors it tends to make me
rather insecure about my site.

And please pardon my typo on the original subj message.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22No+XCLASS+inclusion+code+found+in+file%22