[Typo3] is typo3 suitable for a site like playboy?

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:02:46 CEST 2005

It could probably do it, and it would be perfectly legal, but please
respect Kaspers point of view. From
http://typo3.org/community/people/kaspers-corner/ :
----------------
The license

GPL has the appeal that the software is as free as it ever gets - and that
attracts developers and users. On the other hand it offers no legal way to
avoid "moral misuse" of Typo3.

But I will express my wish here that Typo3 is not used to spread material
that is against the word of the Bible and the human rights. For instance
don't use TYPO3 for NewAge publications, anti-christian messages, sexually
explicit material, extreme political propaganda and so on. You'll be the
judge yourself, but please respect this wish!

Finally, we are kind people, not stupid. Please read the GPL rules for
TYPO3 carefully. If you break them, we roll you in tar and feathers...