[Typo3] TSConfig question - Remains open

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Thu May 26 15:54:18 CEST 2005

Hi Yomo,

It was just a trigger, and it works.
I've tried the code before I wrote the mail. And in my T3 3.8.0 it works.
I've add it to the page TSconfig. And every new page has NO checkbox.
I can prove it (a bit).
Look at the screenshots on: http://www.ngk-assen.nl/index.php?id=269
Three screenshots:
1 the root page with the line as comment, so the chechbox is visible
2 the root page with the line uncommented, and the checkbox is invisible
3 a new page and the checkbox also is invisable

I only tested as pageTSconfig!

Regards,

Daniel