[Typo3] Extension Simple Stats

Roberts, Emma Emma.Roberts at isd.csa.scot.nhs.uk
Thu May 26 11:14:08 CEST 2005

Sorry, didn't finish that!

I'm trying to get this extension to work but find the documentation very
limited and confusing to say the least. I'm following it carefully but can't
get past this line in localconf:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS["FE"]["logfile_dir"] = my_logfile_dir/;

It seems to break the site.  The syntax appears to be correct.  Where should
I create that directory?

Some proper instruction would be great

Emma
NHS National Services Scotland Disclaimer

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.