[Typo3] problem with cc_sv_auth

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Thu May 26 08:11:33 CEST 2005

Hi Mirco,

> since I need the ldap extension, this is very important to me. does anyone know
> about that problem?
I think it's implemented in the core now. Someone said this before. I don't know who this was...

So, if this is right, you don't need the extension any more. To bring the eu_ldap to work you only
have to remove the dependency in the ext_emconf.php of the eu_ldap extension.

After removing it should work.
This is only a guess if the cc_sv_auth is really in the core now.

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net

--
T h o m a s  H e m p e l  | n at work Internet Informationssysteme
EMail: hempel at work.de     | Spaldingstr. 160d  -  20097 Hamburg