[Typo3] Layout problem (In Firefox)

Kenneth Davidsen kennethdavidsen at gmail.com
Thu May 26 05:52:19 CEST 2005

Hi list

I´m a newbie to Typo3, i tried making my own template at it works fine exept one thing. It works fine in IE, but in Firefox the content is one line below the menu and it looks a litle akward. I have looked at the html behind and it is becouse typo3 generates this line:
"<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:4/text [begin] -->
		<a name="4"></a>"
If copy paste the source from the generated page and remove the line, it looks fine, i tried switching between my own template and Rafaels in "Modern Template Building Part 1" which is almost identical and there i can´t see the tag "<a name="4"></a>". I can´t find out why this is, so hope someone can help me,

- Kenneth Davidsen (kennethdavidsen)