[Typo3] relPathPrefix not work

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 22:36:06 CEST 2005

I've searched on 'relPathPrefix' in this newsgroup and got one result
back.  That post along with all its feedbacks is very helpful for me to
understand relPathPrefix.  But sadly relPathPrefix still is not working
for me.

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
	content = FILE
	content.file = fileadmin/templates/test.html

	elements {
		BODY.all = 1
		BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY

		HEAD.all = 1
		HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
		HEAD.rmTagSections = title
	}
         relPathPrefix = fileadmin/templates
}

In my HTML template, one relative path is like this:

<link href="/css/3column.css" media="screen" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css"/>

The URL of my website is http://www.my.edu/me.
Accessing that specific stylesheet as
http://www.my.edu/me/fileadmin/templates/css/3column.css is fine.

However the stylesheet 3column.css is not taking effect at all on the
site.  What might be wrong?

Bing