[Typo3] A way to edit Dmail categories in the backend?

Fabian Schulz schulz at fabianschulz.de
Wed May 25 21:34:31 CEST 2005

Hello!

I'd like to edit the tt_address records in the backend to change the
category or html mail enabled fields.

But these fields don't show up in the list module.

I tried to create an extension containing exactly these fields. I
manually changed the fieldnames and types in the kickstart-created files
to fit these from the dmail-extension, with the exception that they
should be of type int value (they are of type 'passthrough' in the
dmail-extension).

No luck there: The fields don't show in the list module.

Do you know a workaround to edit these fields in the backend?

Thank you,

Fabian