[Typo3] TSConfig question - Remains open

Yomo Guiamo yguiamo at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:30:33 CEST 2005

Dear Christian,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately this doesn't remove the RADIOBUTTON
on the form, it merely unchecks/checks the radio-button. The same can be
done via:

TCEDefaults.tt_content.hidden.disabled = 1

But, this doesn't remove the hide-radio button (unless I'm missing
something)!

If someone knows how to disable (all) the hidebuttons in the Web->Page
and Web->List module, please let me know!!!

Thanks,
Yomo