[Typo3] Typo3-Consultant needed

Peter x9peter9x at gmx.net
Wed May 25 16:39:49 CEST 2005

(noncommittal)

Hello,

We are planning to seperate the layout from the content of an existing site,
which can be found at www.whsf.org.

For our company this, of course, only makes sense, if the costs for this
transaction (static -> typo3) are lower than the efforts we will have to
pay our external partner for the maintenance of the content.

What i exactly need at the moment is an appraisement of the costs (please
check out the existing www.whsf.org for the needed features; the only thing
we want to change is that the new site should work without frames).

Offers from consultants all around the world are welcome.

Kindest Regards
Peter

(noncommittal)