[Typo3] Problem to set default language to french

Pol Daems | Student in Marketing und Aussenhandel pol.daems at eisleck.lu
Wed May 25 14:37:46 CEST 2005

Hey @ all
I have a little Problem
i tried to change the language of my tt_news from default (german) to
french I read Kaspers tutorial about multi Language sites
I tried to change the default language of typo3 to french, I installed
ts_language_fr
I tried a lot. but I can't find how to change my tt_news to french I set:
config.locale_all = fr_FR
config.language = fr
in my template but that doesn't change anything
maybe I am too stupid for, don't know ;)
Unfortunatelly I saw that the news haven't been translated to french
totally yet. has already somebody done this for him self?
May that be a solutioun why the tt_news aren't translated the way i want?
or am i totally wrong?

I hope somebody can give me a hug

Thanks

Pol