[Typo3] mr_glossary_parse and templavoila

georg s dirk george at dirk.gs
Wed May 25 11:20:11 CEST 2005

Hi Group,
I have now been trying for over a week to get this problem resoolved andd
have not found any answers to this problem.

I have templavoila 0.3 installed and have mr _glossaary installed. I now
want to use the mr_glossary_parser to get the tool tips to get the glosarry
remarks shown. I have installed the overlib extension and have entered
"AUTOSTATUSCAP,HAUTO,VAUTO" into the config variable for the
mr_glossary_parse in the constants of the extension.

I have come to the conclusion that it must be a templavoila problem. Does
anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

George