[Typo3] Script page type not available

amorphous amorphous at gmx.net
Wed May 25 09:01:49 CEST 2005

>You should not do this with a content element but with TypoScript.
>You can use the USER/USER_INT object for that purpose.
>Have a look at TSref for a description.

Thank you for your answer. I have integrated my php script using an USER
object. It works, but how do I pass parameters to the script now?

As I understand this, I have to use typoScript as well as a content
element at the same time.

What I basically want to do is just build something like the
Photomarathon example:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_frontend/Comments-1/
The Photomarathon site has three sub-pages (the categories landscape,
potrait, citylife). Each sub-page calls the same php script, but with a
different value for a parameter "categoryPid" (which correlates to the
current sub-page). This parameter is passed through the "Script Type"
content element. Now, since script type is deprecated, what should I use
instead?

Sorry, this is newbie stuff, but since the documentation is not
up-to-date I don't know where to get this information.

Thanks for your help

-Harald