[Typo3] Front End User Documentation

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue May 24 20:33:09 CEST 2005

Hi Emma,
> Thanks but I mean users who have no experience of editing webites which is
> why we have given them Typo3.  All the user instructions on the Wiki seem to
> be either incomplete or aimed at technical users.

Hmmm, even the Editors Handbook...
  http://www.infolagret.se/typowiki/index.php/Editors_Handbook

and the Typo3 tutorial?
  http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/typo3_tut

> I'm just being lazy - I'll do one myself.

Why not help the community and complete the ones started on,
instead of writing yet another one?

The two documents above already exist, but I would like to take
them both, combine them, delete some info, add some info,
restructure and then get ONE new Editors Manual.

I have started at
  http://www.infolagret.se/typowiki/index.php/Editors_Manual
but as you see it´s just a suggested structure and some info
copied into it (without editing)...

/Peter Kindström