[Typo3] typo3 3.8.0rc1 => TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "sv" was NOT loaded!

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue May 24 19:27:21 CEST 2005

Hauke Haller wrote:
> I just installed the testsite on Win and got the same message. Because a I
> found an helping answer in the dev.list while installing the 8.3RC1 on the
> (Linux) Webserver and I now again was searching for a while where I found
> the helping answers I put the answers Michael Stucki gave here now:

strange thing.
I looked a bit on this and found that the line:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['requiredExt'] = 'cms,lang';

caused the error.
this line is only present in the localconf.php from the testsite package.

so, commenting out the 'requiredExt' line is a workaround for this too.

seems that there's no entry in the bugtracker for this issue -> I'll make
one.

greets
rupi