[Typo3] LDAP and authentication

ernesto.ferrari at tiscali.it ernesto.ferrari at tiscali.it
Tue May 24 18:03:43 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,
I'd like to know if someone has some infos about how to get typo3 delegate
FE users authentication to an LDAP server (ADS). I've managed to import directory
users in a sysfolder but can't get around the authentication problem: more,
when I try to intall the CC_DEVLOG exstension to get more logging i receive
the following:

SQL engine parse ERROR: Field type unknown!: near "bigint(11) unsigned DEFAULT
'0' NOT NULL "

I'm working on :
typo3 3.0.7
Debian sarge
MySQL 4.04

Thanks a lot in advance,
Ernesto Ferrari

TISCALI ADSL 6 MEGA FLAT CON 3 MESI GRATIS!
Con Tiscali Adsl 6 Mega Flat navighi con la SuperVelocita'
a soli 29.95 euro al mese, senza limiti di tempo.
E se attivi entro il 31 maggio, 3 MESI sono GRATIS!
Scopri come risparmiare navigando veloce su
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/6flat_tc/