[Typo3] Re: [typo3] Page hit statistics

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:57:41 CEST 2005

cc_awstats is awesome : ) I've used awstats and webalizer from scratch
and this makes it so trained monkey!

I'm using it with separate domain logs (I control Apache logging so it's
easy for me) and setup cc_awstats for both from BE.

I'm sure you can filter the domains from a single log but you'd need to
configure awstats by hand (the typo3 extension downloads and installs
awstats in it's own folder).

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/cc_awstats/

You might also want to check out
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/ind_cc_awstats/
I haven't used it (I don't need it) but looks useful to others.

Cheers
~