[typo3] Page hit statistics

Roberts, Emma Emma.Roberts at isd.csa.scot.nhs.uk
Tue May 24 16:57:53 CEST 2005

Hi,
My clients have been asking about hit statistics for their typo3 sites and I
need some advice on how to get this information.

The problem is that I have several different sites from the same tree in
Typo3 so I would want separate stat. reports for each of them.  Is this
possible?

I notice when you roll over the Info button, the tool tip says something
about hit statistics but it's not clear to me how I actually get them.

Any ideas?

Emma
NHS National Services Scotland Disclaimer

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.