[Typo3] seo

Gabriel Anast gabriel at anast.org
Tue May 24 15:55:27 CEST 2005

>'Don't go with virtual hosting - go with a stand alone ip.'
>
>This may be off topic but if I use the multiple-domain feature
>(multiple domains using a single typo3 instance) on say a VPS with a
>dedicated IP, will this be equivalent to a a standalone server?

Probably you will be using name based service instead of ip based for
all your domains but one... that is what the article is saying to avoid.

See this:
http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum5/221-2-10.htm

Post your questions here for better answers (best seo forum I have seen
on the web):
http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum5/

--gabe