[Typo3] extensions uninstalling themselves?

Pieter Jelle pieter.jelle at invalid.invalid
Tue May 24 15:29:26 CEST 2005

Hello all

I just created a new site with Typo3, in which I use some extensions
(tt_news and a few others). But, in the last few days, some extensions
uninstalled themselves. It has happened with tt_news, jh_random_records
and a small extension I developed some time ago (which has been used in
other installations without any problem).
It seems they have disappeared from the list of loaded extensions, and
they're no longer functional on the site (although no error message
appears). I can get them back to work by clicking the import/update
button and clearing the cache, or uploading the t3x file again and
overwriting the extension.
Has anyone got an idea on what could be the cause of this? Thanks in
advance for any advice!

Best regards
Pieter Jelle