[Typo3] special query in Direct Mail Module

Jochen Weiland nospam at jweiland.net
Tue May 24 14:03:07 CEST 2005

Maik Caro wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know how to use the Special query in the Direct Mail
> groups.
>
> I want to create a group with front_end users which have checkt a custum
>  made checkbox.

Mathias is wright, the feature never got implemented... but...

I have made a small patch to the extension so that you could enter an
additional query condition via Typoscript. A customer of mine is using
it to select address ranges by zip code. If this fits your needs let me
know and I can mail it to you.

Regards
Jochen