[Typo3] Advanced Banner Management Template implementation

Ulrich Jørgensen ulrich at logiq.dk
Tue May 24 14:04:32 CEST 2005

Hi, there

I have installed Advanced Banner Management, and I am trying to insert a top
banner in my main template for the site, but it does not show!

I have inserted <!--###bannertop###--> in my HTML template where I want the
banner to be placed.

I have inserted the following in the setup field of my template record:

temp.bannertop < plugin.tx_macinabanners_pi1
temp.bannertop {
# show banners with this attribute, options are: top, left, bottom, right
placement = top
#mode to show banners, options are: all, random
mode = random
# list of page ids where the banners should be taken from ( comma seperated
f.E.: 1,5,7)
pidList = 58
# levels of recoursion to search for banners
recursive = 0
# Limit numeber of Banners
results_at_a_time = 3
}
marks.bannertop < temp.bannertop

I have set the "pidList" list to the SysFolder containing the 2 banners I
have

I have made two banner records in the SysFolder (Pid = 58) placement = top

And I have selected "Bannermodule (macina_banners)" in include static in the
template record.

The problem is that nothing is showing on the page, and when I look at the
page source, I see that <!--###bannertop###--> is still there, and has not
been replaced by the banner code.

What am I doing wrong?

Best Regards,

Ulrich, LogIQ