[Typo3] tt_news and visibility with Win98

Meinte van't Kruis meinte at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:45:40 CEST 2005

> You mean we should do what a lot of large companies have done with
> IE/Windows for years? Copying other people's business model is lame ;)

you're right, we should ignore all visitors using windows 98.

and if some extension X doesn't work on windows XP, then we should
ignore all these visitors as well.

> Come on, TYPO3 works very well with IE6 and I don't see what the Windows
> version has to do with it.

I guess so, that's not really my issue here.

>*If* the output of IE6/Win98 really differs
> from IE6/WinXP then MS produces even worse software than I expected.

I thrust the people at Microsoft a bit more than some random person X
building some extension. And if you really want to point your finger
at 'bad' software, perhaps you should start by closely examining
typo3's backend.