[Typo3] tt_news

Wallace, David D.P.Wallace at massey.ac.nz
Tue May 24 10:38:12 CEST 2005

Sounds great Rupi.

You write a great manual!!!

I have to be honest that I have been using tt_news to facilitate a
bibliography system to display and promote my staff research. The
features of the tt_news system is almost 100% to what I want.

I however feel that I am going to need to bite the bullet and write my
own extension, tt_news will be a great basis for me to learn from.

Cheers
David